OnMessage Inc., is a fast-paced Republican Political Media, Polling and Digital Firm who is seeking a full time Staff Accountant to join our accounting team in our Annapolis Office.
- Manage daily and monthly functions of Accounting department
- Reconcile all bank accounts;
- Conduct electronic deposits and payments
- Prepare monthly budget status reports and financial statements.
- Reconcile Corporate accounts on a monthly basis
- Annual media reconciliation
- Reconcile client accounts
- Prepare invoices as needed (Back up to Bookkeeper)
- Handle collections, as needed (Back up to Bookkeeper)
- Work with the CFO on general tasks
- Assist in developing the annual corporate budget;
- Assist in Revenue Forecasting
- Prepare necessary schedules for annual audit;
- Assist with Corporate Annual Tax Preparations
- Identify and implement process and quality improvements;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Act as the liaison between the accounting and other departments to ensure internal accounting needs are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum three years accounting experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Mature, detail-oriented individual able to work independently and with a team;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Excellent communications and critical thinking skills;
- Proficient with Excel and Quickbooks