OnMessage Inc is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to plan and execute social content with the goals of growing an audience reflective of candidates’ voter demographics and exploring new paths for digital engagement.
They should love to write and have a passion for current events and political causes. Creativity, a sense of humor, and resourcefulness are required for this role. Someone who excels in this role will have an eye for engaging content and a curiosity for performance metrics. This person will have the instincts to recognize a great news hook and know how to share it with supporters in a way that fits with the clients’ narrative and the greater political landscape.
- Coordinate the day-to-day management of several clients’ social programs, including running digital content calendars and assisting with rapid response.
- Draft, edit, run approvals for, assure quality, and post daily social media content.
- Work with our graphic designer and Social Media Director to conceptualize high-performing graphics, images, & videos.
- Experience with writing for different voices and platform audiences.
- Strong attention to consistency and detail.
- The ability to stay calm and act quickly in rapid response situations.
- Familiarity with political best practices.
- Experience with paid social promotions is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.