OnMessage seeks a digital project manager to join a team of digital marketers and fundraisers who work primarily on the execution of digital strategies for political campaigns. The project manager will be responsible for managing a wide range of digital initiatives. This position will be responsible for project management support for a wide range of clients.
- Provide support for the planning, development and coordination of digital projects
- Integrating digital and social media targeting strategy and task management to each initiative
- Coordinating content, design and HTML for fundraising emails, web communications, and strategic marketing for designated clients
- Lead team trainings for existing digital tools
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media management systems and content/community management systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Basic understanding of current web trends and standards, including proposed standards, and understanding their impacts on current “best practices”
- Experience with open source content management systems, especially Word Press
- Strong desire and ability to work creatively with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Ability to work quickly and easily while handling multiple projects
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team as well as independently
- Tracking and reporting metrics and success rates
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.