OnMessage seeks an experienced Digital Media Buyer to join our team in developing and executing paid media efforts across digital channels for political and public awareness campaigns. This position will be responsible for creating and managing digital media campaigns for a wide range of clients.
- Plan, design, and manage digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- Create plans for awareness, direct response, email acquisition, and persuasion campaigns
- Negotiate and purchase media to meet campaign goals
- Ability to manage changes in direction, goals and budgets
- Work with lead strategists and media directors to develop strategic digital plans and budgets that offer our clients the best opportunity to “win”
- Monitors and analyzes performance reports to both optimize campaigns and provide explanation and direction to clients
- Manages insertion orders, invoices, and account reconciliation
- Minimum of two years digital planning and buying experience for political or public affairs clients
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work quickly and easily while handling multiple projects and client demands
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team – as well as independently with limited supervision
- Proficient in Excel and Word; Experience working with AdWords, Power Editor, Google Analytics, DSPs and Twitter
- Experience trafficking creative in Sizmek or another ad server
- Enthusiasm for conservative politics
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.